HUBER Contracting LLC, bringing experience to the table
TRUST * INTEGRITY * KNOWLEDGE * SUSTAINABILITY * EXPERIENCE
Don Huber has over 25 years experience in the construction field as a Project Manager and Construction Superintendent in the Tampa Bay area. Continuous field supervision and coordination of projects to completion is what brings experience to contracting. Experience such as:
- Organization and coordination work of craft employees on construction projects.
- Keeping cost records on work performed and materials.
- Controlling of costs in materials and wages.
- Exercising control over rate of construction progress in order to complete construction project within time limits.
- Inspections of construction work to enforce conformity to specifications
- Supervisions of craft supervisors, clerical staff, and other personnel employed in construction work.
- Enforcement of work safety rules, either by company policy or as mandated by law.
- Handling inspections by government officials to verify code compliance
Don Huber formed HUBER Contracting, LLC in 2007 focused solely on commercial construction based on three important principles:
1. Customer Service. Huber Contracting LLC provides immediate response times and addresses every issue and concern. We are dedicated to meeting deadlines and staying on schedule. Only by having experience in the field can we provide these statements.
2. Professionalism. Huber Contracting uses contractors with proven track records who are trusted and who are trusted in the industry. Huber Contracting maintains a professional, clean and safe work environment.
3. Quality. We know quality counts. The quality in our work is why we are in the commercial construction industry working with some of the best architects and builders in the industry.